Smith Mountain Lake
Like Penny Hodges
Meet Penny Hodges
Smith Mountain Lake’s Greatest Asset
I believe in old fashioned values: Honest, hard work, dedication, & enthusiasm.
People are my business. Real Estate Service is my product!
My commitment as a Real Estate Professional has rewarded me with:
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club
- Multi Million Dollar Producer Awards
- Repeat Business and Customer Referrals
- The Satisfaction of a Job Well Done
I began my real estate carrer in 1981 serving Smith Mountain Lake, Franklin County, Bedford County and the entire Roanoke Valley Area. I have access to thousands of homes & properties for sale through the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
Penny’s 4 Things that
Buyers Must Consider Before Investing
In Smith Mountain Lake Real Estate
Smith Mountain Lake
Read the kind words & reviews
of our clients
We found Penny to be very knowledgeable about the Smith Mountain Lake area. Penny only showed us homes that were within our budget and had the features we had reviewed with her. She is very organized and responsive. Buying our Smith Mountain Lake house was the most positive real estate experience we have had. We highly recommend Penny as a realtor. Tom & Julie Heller
Simply put, Penny is fantastic! Penny was instrumental on both the buy and sell-side of the equation. We found our dream home and closed within a month and equally as impressive, sold our property in less than one month (from listing to close). Not only is she a professional that gets things done, more importantly, she is fun. Thank you Penny for all of your great work!
- We interviewed four real estate agents who had facilitated sales in our neighborhood. The easy and fortunate (for us) choice was Penny. We have bought and sold houses in four states and have never had such a proficient, trustworthy, thorough, open/honest, and successful agent as Penny. She knows the market and advised us on the maximum, least and likely amount we could receive for our property, and she managed everything that we needed to do to maximize our investment. In a word she is tremendous. Thank you Penny for a job well done--way beyond our expectations. B. Johnson.
“Friends who had purchased a home at Smith Mountain Lake through Penny recommended her to us. It is one of the best referrals we have ever received. Penny has extensive knowledge of the area. She was able to focus in on the type of properties we were interested in, while being straight forward and honest about the pros and cons of a property's ability to meet what we were looking for. Penny is an excellent negotiator and puts the interest of her client ahead of her own. Beyond just finding us the right house, she knows who is who at SML and she was also always available to connect us with the right people for things we needed to get done, even after the closing of our house. We are very pleased and would strongly recommend Penny to anyone wanting to buy a home in the Smith Mountain Lake area.”
Never Spam | Just Excellent Info about the Lake